We are currently seeking donations to our Silent Auction— the centerpiece of the Friday evening Twilight Party.
Silent Auction proceeds are put back into our community through our Grant Program. Every year, we provide grants to local not-for-profit organizations that serve our area. Your donation provides important support to neighborhood groups that may not have access to other funding sources.
We’re asking for your support to make this year’s fundraising efforts even more successful.
For more details on the Auction, please read our Frequently Asked Question page.
Your donation benefits include
- Recognition in the Home Tour Program distributed throughout the weekend (for donations received by April 30th)
- Recognition on a display and a bid sheet at the Twilight party (approximately 550 attendees)
- Promotion through flyers, signage or literature provided by you
How to make a donation
- Complete the online Donor Form.
- Mail us any promotional materials, such as pamphlets, menus, business cards, etc. for use in our display with your item. Mail to: Jay Stallons, 4154 Guildford Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46205.
- If the item is too large or not ready at this time, you can still send your completed Item Donor Form. We will contact you to arrange a time for us to pick up your item
Thank you for your thoughtful consideration and support.
If you have additional questions, please contact our Silent Auction Chair, Jay Stallons, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your donation by Friday, May 19, 2017.
Please complete our Item Donor Form.