Kick off summer in style while raising money for the neighborhood!
Friday, June 15 – 6:00-11:00 pm
Immaculate Heart of Mary Church
Advance tickets: $65 per person
After Friday, May 26: $75 per person
Your attendance includes:
(Stay tuned for info about the 2018 tour. This information describes the 2017 event.)
– Appetizers and cash bar from The Jazz Kitchen
– Two drink tickets
– Dinner by Chef Peter Fulgenzi of Atrio Catering
– Dancing tunes by the Dog Bite Mike Band
– Dessert Bar by The Gallery Pastry Shop
– Floral arrangements by Posh Petals
– Admission to the Twilight Tour homes
– One complimentary Home & Garden Tour ticket
– Exclusive access to Twilight Tour homes
– Access to the fabulous silent auction!
– A tour of the historic St. Joan of Arc Church
Beginning at 6:00 – Check-in at the Reservation Table
6:00 – 8:00 – Twilight Tour homes open
Please check in at the Reservation Table before visiting the homes. Reservations are held in the name on the purchaser.
Check out a few highlights from past years!
Eat, Drink, Dance. And win big at the Silent Auction.
Proceeds are used to fund the Vi Walker Community Grant Program.