Kick off summer in style while raising money for the neighborhood!
Friday, June 2 – 6:00-11:00 pm
Saint Joan of Arc School
4217 Central Avenue (tent will be on the Park Ave side)
Advance tickets: $65 per person
After Friday, May 26: $75 per person
Your attendance includes:
– Appetizers and cash bar from The Jazz Kitchen
– Two drink tickets
– Dinner by Chef Peter Fulgenzi of Atrio Catering
– Dancing tunes by the Dog Bite Mike Band
– Dessert Bar by The Gallery Pastry Shop
– Floral arrangements by Posh Petals
– Admission to the Twilight Tour homes
– One complimentary Home & Garden Tour ticket
– Exclusive access to Twilight Tour homes
– Access to the fabulous silent auction!
– A tour of the historic St. Joan of Arc Church
Beginning at 6:00 – Check-in at the Reservation Table
6:00 – 8:30 – Twilight Tour homes open
Beginning at 7:30 – Tours of the St. Joan of Arc Church available
Please check in at the Reservation Table before visiting the homes. Reservations are held in the name on the purchaser.
Check out a few highlights from past years!
Eat, Drink, Dance. And win big at the Silent Auction.
Proceeds are used to fund the Vi Walker Community Grant Program.